[SR-Users] Issue with Location table

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Tue Jun 25 14:37:14 CEST 2013

25 jun 2013 kl. 14:34 skrev Ali Jawad <ali.jawad at splendor.net>:

> Dear All
>
> I had an issue with my kamailio that non-registered users were able to send calls "I.e. similar to Asterisk Peer mode" . So I did add the following statement
>
> if(!reg_fetch_contacts("location", "$fu", "caller"))
> {
>    sl_send_reply("403", "Please register first");
>    exit;
> }
>
> That did fix the the problem with my registration issues, however as a a side effect the location table is not updated anymore and this broke a few scripts I use to maintain a few aspects of my system.
>
> kamctl ul --show does display all users correctly.
>
> However the database table only contains a few entries.

It all depends on where you added the code, so it's very hard for any on the list to help you.
You might have a problem that REGISTER statements get checked here too and you want
to avoid that to get them actually to successfully register. EIther add a check if method
is not equal REGISTER or that it is equal INVITE depending upon what you want to do.

Regards
/Olle