[SR-Users] installing v4.0.x from git

Peter Dunkley peter.dunkley at crocodile-rcs.com
Wed Mar 6 12:35:27 CET 2013

On 06/03/13 11:26, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:

> On 3/5/13 9:48 AM, Olle E. Johansson wrote:
>> It's already in the README :-)
> ok, still missing in the wiki, though :)

The Debian-specific package name for libunistring shouldn't be in the
README.  Otherwise we should include the package name for Fedora,
CentOS, FreeBSD, etc, and list which OS and version don't have packages
available at all (for example libunistring is in CentOS 6 but not CentOS 5).

Such a list would end up bigger than the rest of the README, always
hopelessly out-of-date, and then need to be repeated for every single
module with external dependencies.

Regards,

Peter