[SR-Users] Multiple calls uac_replace_from()

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Thu Mar 7 12:13:50 CET 2013

P.S.

I realise that one logical possibility is to store the desired value in
a variable, manipulate it as needed throughout the request processing
flow, and just call uac_replace_from() once, at the end.

However, the problem in this case is that I am doing multiple branches
-- first to a directory service provider that replies with redirects,
and then onward to the desired endpoint.  These endpoints require
different From domain values from me.  So, I cannot do that.

-- Alex

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC