[SR-Users] service uri not found in rls-services document

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Fri May 3 07:34:04 CEST 2013

Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:

> If you find an issue that you cannot solve, fire a report on the bug
> tracker. It will be picked up by a developer at some point in spare
> time, if you are under pressure, you can get to other solutions like
> finding software consultant to do it for you, it is open source.

i'm sorry about my provocative question about junking kamailio presence.
i just got frustrated when i didn't get (and still haven't got) any
response on the mailing list about the presence related bugs that i
found when i tried to use rls services.  i'll commit some patches and
see how far i get before hitting more major issues.

-- juha