[SR-Users] Can I use Kamailio as B2BUA

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon May 13 09:48:36 CEST 2013

Hello,

there is a limit in the operating system of the ports that can be used -
a port is short int value, 2^16.

If it is for testing purposes, perhaps you can create many virtual
machines, with a load balancers in front of it.

Anyhow, it might be easier to patch kamailio not to reuse the
connection, look at tcp*.{c,h} files.