[SR-Users] use append_hf() and remove_hf() on the same message

Camille Oudot camille.oudot at orange.com
Tue Nov 5 12:37:26 CET 2013

Hi,

I'm using remove_hf() and append_hf() to manipulate the sip headers
on my application. Apparently, calling insert_hf("foo") after
remove_hf("bar") if bar is the last header (not including
Content-Length) is a bad idea, foo doesn't get inserted (I understand
that the append_hf() command tries to insert foo after bar, and since
bar just disappeared, well, it fails)

What is the safest way to both remove and append headers on the same
message?

Regards

--
Camille