[SR-Users] Transaction Matching Not Working

Alex Hermann alex at speakup.nl
Thu Nov 21 10:37:31 CET 2013

On Wednesday 20 November 2013, Samuel Ware wrote:
> I am currently working on building a type of outbound proxy.  I am having
> an issue with t_check_trans() not finding the associated transaction.  I
> thought maybe this was because I was manipulating the RURI and other
> headers
First, make your proxy work without messing with headers. After that
incrementally add changes.

> so I turned on the called_matching parameter and turned off
> ruri_matching and via1_matching.  I get the same result as before making
> that change of the t_check_trans() not returning a positive value.

> 	# Check source address/port of request
> 	if ($si != "xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx")
<snip>
This part of the script has nothing to do with matching the replies to the
requests.

> U 2013/11/20 17:08:16.87387 yyy.yyy.yyy.yyy:5060 -> zzz.zzz.zzz.zzz:5060
> INVITE sip:DST_PHONE_NUMBER at zzz.zzz.zzz.zzz:5060 SIP/2.0
> Record-Route: <sip:yyy.yyy.yyy.yyy;lr=on>
> Via: SIP/2.0/UDP yyy.yyy.yyy.yyy;branch=z9hG4bK9dcc.06fa6927.0
> ;rport=5060Max-Forwards: 14

This is a messed-up Via header. The request is also missing the Via header
from the previous hop (Freeswitch).

--
Alex Hermann