[SR-Users] Inser Delayed in MySQL

Gus Monti gusm at phonepower.com
Tue Oct 29 23:59:03 CET 2013

Hi Daniel. Thanks for your response. Looking at the link you sent me, at
the end of it, 7. Limitations, sec 2. By default MySQL doesn't support..

7. Limitations

*	1. Only one capturing mode on RAW socket is supported: IPIP or
monitoring/mirroring port. Don't activate both at the same time.
*	2. By default MySQL doesn't support INSERT DELAYED for
partitioning table. You can patch MySQL
(http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=50393)
*	3. Mirroring port capturing works only on Linux.

In order to patch it, what the steps by steps to do it
(http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=50393) I don't understand what I have to
do here. Sorry for my little knowledge in this matter.

Thanks,

Gus