[SR-Users] (no subject)

Albert Petit albertpetit at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 17:32:56 CEST 2013

Hi community,

We updated our deployment to Kamailio 3.2 and we would like to use it now
as presence server but we need to keep backwards compatibility wth previous
services.

We found that when we use kamailio as PS  several tuples can be stored on
the database even if they are from different publish (which is correct bu
is causing some issues to us)

On our previous presence server (which was more simple) all previous stored
presence tuples were removed each time a user publishes a new presentity.

Which would be the most simple way to achieve this effect in Kamailio 3.2?
Would it be possible to remove previous stored tuples for a user on the
reception of a PUBLISH before doing the handle_publish through kamailio.cfg
? If not is there a way to use only last published presentity?

Thanks
Albert