[SR-Users] Regd. Presence_xml module

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 11:33:46 CEST 2013

Hello,

looks like the documentation was not updated -- the module should work
with external xcap server, as you can see in the next module parameter
from the readme.

Can you give it a try?

On 9/18/13 7:33 AM, Shankar wrote:

> Hi,
>
> While reading the module documentation of 'PRESENCE_XML' module, I
> came across 'intergrated_xcap_server'. If it is set to value '0', then
> it has to use xcap_client module to fetch documents from XCAP server.
> But as per documentation, it says this mode is not supported. So can I
> assume that only intergrated xcap server is supported in kamailio and
> not standalone. If YES, module xcap_client cannot be used at all?
>
> Can someone please confirm the same.
>
> Regards,
>
> Shankar

Kamailio Advanced Trainings - Berlin, Oct 21-24; Miami, Nov 11-13, 2013
   - more details about Kamailio trainings at http://www.asipto.com -