[SR-Users] Handling 407 reply

Yuriy Gorlichenko ovoshlook at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 20:49:26 CEST 2014

Ok. I try  to include uac_auth() at my routes ( I include

modparam("uac","credential","username:domain:password")
modparam("uac","auth_realm_avp","$avp(i:10)")
modparam("uac","auth_username_avp","$avp(i:11)")
modparam("uac","auth_password_avp","$avp(i:12)")

).

As I read this function must be at failure_route but  my server indicates
response with 401|407 status at onreply_route and never sends to failure
route. How say to Kamailio to indicate response 401|407 as a failure?