[SR-Users] force_send_socket in event route tm:local-request

Kristian F. Høgh kfh at uni-tel.dk
Thu Aug 21 12:00:49 CEST 2014

Hi,

Our kamailio 4.0.6 proxy uses pua/pua_dialoginfo and an external presence server.
The PUBLISH requests generated by pua* appear in tm:local-request event route.

Before sending, we call set_advertised_address and force_send_socket.
Still the requests have the IP address from the first "listen=" as source and Via address.
The requests are send out using the correct interface and no errors are logged.

When forwarding SUBSCRIBE requests received from clients, force_send_socket before t_relay_to_udp do work as expected.

mhomed=1 solves the issue, but I prefer force_send_socket.

Regards,
Kristian Høgh
Uni-tel