[SR-Users] How to determine if a 4xx message came from dispatcher or a client?

Olli Heiskanen ohjelmistoarkkitehti at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 11:47:37 CEST 2014

Hello,

A question on Kamailio variables and using dispatcher:

When in failure_route I want to know if the request message was going to a
dispatcher ip or a sip client ip (as in any other than dispatcher ip), how
do I make an if statement for that?

If I use ds_is_from_list(), I get wrong results because in both cases the
request was sent by Kamailio. Also, I don't seem to be able to get the
source ip of the 4xx message (src_ip shows the source ip of the request
message).

cheers,
Olli