[SR-Users] Kamailio as pass through proxy?

Rizwan Khan rizkhan at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 07:00:34 CET 2014

Thanks for the help guys.

I used a stateless proxy and was able to register. Now I am able to make
calls as well but there is an issue.

I receive multiple ringing but not receiving 200 ok after that. I keep on
receiving the ringing messages. Although the call gets connected and I hear
two way voice as well.

Also I am call through the sip number, but its not receiving any calls.

Any ideas?

Rizwan Khan