[SR-Users] how to access request uri of answering branch?

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Mon Dec 1 11:22:22 CET 2014

Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:

> I most of the case I need the source ip and port of the reply, all
> related to the r-uri is handled in branch_route.

how can you set translated request uri accounting attribute in branch
route when the call is parallel forked?  ip and port of the reply do not
tell which aor the call went.

> And indeed, give that you are one of the first people using SER, it took
> a long time for someone to need this attribute while processing the reply...

i had a bug in my config.  it didn't set translated request uri
accounting attribute correctly when call is parallel forked.  when i
started to investigate, it turned out that there was no easy way to fix
the bug.

-- juha