[SR-Users] tsilo question

Federico Cabiddu federico.cabiddu at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 17:02:18 CET 2014

Hi,
currently the module depends on registrar module to append new branches:
basically it forces a lookup and update the dset for the transaction. So
adding the Contact(s) of the 302 (if I understand correctly what you want
to do) is not possible, maybe it could be a feature to add. As Daniel
suggested I would handle this in branch_failure_route with get_redirects
from the uac_redirect module.

Regards,

Federico