[SR-Users] Kamailio with extern Presence and XCAP server

mohammed alyaseen alyaseen98 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 23 16:38:00 CET 2014

Hi all,

Since 2 weeks I am trying to get Kamailio presence and xcap servers working. I am testing with RCS clients (native android clients). Somehow the presence server of kamailio doesn't like some subscribe events of RCS for example "Event: xcap-diff;path="resource-lists/users/sip:22222 at kamailio.test/index", when RCS sends subscribe with this event, kamailio returns "Bad Event"... Another problem is some AUIDs used by RCS in the HTTP GETs for example ext-resource-lists. Kamailio doesn't support  such as AUIDs and replies with not supported auid error....

Now I want to use extern presence and xdms servers, which run on the same virtual machine, where Kamailio is running.
What should I do to achieve this?

Any advice would be appreciated...

Thanks

Medo