[SR-Users] Notice: changes to apt repositories

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 21:52:36 CET 2014

Hello,

the current server hosting the apt repositories for debian and ubuntu is
scheduled for replacement. It hasn't been updated with new packages in a
while.

Courtesy of Sipwise, a new build system is under development and should
be available in the near future.

Meanwhile, we plan to clone the existing packages to another server and
have them available till the new system is up and running.

As all these involve operations requiring DNS change and file transfer,
the repositories might be unavailable from time to time.

Many thanks to Jon Bonilla that took care of building the deb packages
so far and Inaki Baz Castillo for hosting the afferent repositories.

Note also that all Kamailio packages for latest version are also
available via the official repositories from Debian unstable (sid) -
thanks to Victor Seva for the work on it. Perhaps testing will get them
soon and with the next stable version, should be no longer needed to use
our repositories by users of Debian. We plan to keep ours as well.