[SR-Users] Kamailio, CPL, SIP CGI and alternatives.

LAA ornitorrinco7424 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 5 10:05:58 CEST 2014

Hi all,

I'm looking for a mechanism to let users personalize the behaviour of their
profile, uploading configuration changes to Kamailio. For example voice
mail redirecion, time-based routing, etc. I'm testing CPL scripts (cpl-c
module with Kamailio 4.1.3), but I have problems with the behaviour of some
features. "reject" and "redirect" seem to be working fine, but "proxy" is
not working.

¿Has anybody experienced the same problems? I could hardly find any post
regarding CPL scripting with Kamailio. What are the most commonly used
alternatives for this purpose with Kamailio? ¿SIP CGI? ¿any other?

Best regards.

Luis.