[SR-Users] http_query results question

Jonathan Hunter hunterj91 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 15 19:01:43 CEST 2014

Hi Guys,
I have used the http_query function in the past, in conjunction with the json module, on version 3.3 and unbuntu.
I am now using version 4.1 on Centos 6.5, and I am using the http_query, which I'm aware records in the results the first line of the response.
Can you select the result to be recorded depending on the line in the response, for example if a number is returned only in line 4, can this be extracted from a 200 ok response using this function?
Or is this then a need to use JSON module, and if so which repository for centos 6.5 contains it! :)
Sorry for the question!
Thanks
Jon