[SR-Users] UAC module refresh registration, could not reuse callid/fromtag !!!

nevious nevious at 163.com
Sat Jun 21 13:13:18 CEST 2014

Hello all!
I make kamailio1 remotely register to kamailio2.

Here I set K1 modparam("uac", "reg_timer_interval", 15), and expires in uacreg as 30s.
Then K1 should refresh registration after 15s.
However the callid and from tag of every registration are different, and the Cseq just 10 or 11,never increased.In RFC3261, when UAC want refresh bindings, A UA SHOULD use the same Call-ID for all registrations during a single boot cycle.
Is there any way to reuse the callid and fromtag during refresh registration ? Many thanks!
And how to make the Cseq become 12 or more?