[SR-Users] issue with usr_loc db_mode

Henry Fernandes henry at usinternet.com
Thu May 8 00:08:17 CEST 2014

I'm using Kamailio 3.3 and the USRLOC module to track registrations.  I have set "db_mode" to 1 because I want to store all registration info to the database and I want the database to be up to date (in case I need to restart Kamailio).

Unfortunately, this doesn't work as I expect.  When I query the database, it has far fewer entries in the "location" table than are registered to Kamailio (which I find with a "kamctl ul show").  Also, when I restart Kamailio, I lose some of the registrations for my phones.

Am I misunderstanding the behaviour for db_mode=1?  Isn't it supposed to keep the database up to date?
-H