[SR-Users] Starting Kamailio with init script

VOIP Tests kamailio.fs at gmail.com
Thu May 8 22:54:35 CEST 2014

Moritz, thank your for your pointer. I changed some parementer in the
/etc/init.d/kamailio file and now it seems fine. Can you please let me know
if this output looks ok.

Output of 'ps aux | grep kamailio' with kamctl start:

*root      1498  0.6  0.2 255716  7980 ?        S    15:29   0:00
/usr/local/sbin/kamailio -P /var/run/kamailio.pid -f
/usr/local/etc/kamailio//kamailio.cfg*

Output of 'ps aux | grep kamailio' with init.d :
r*oot      1805  0.0  0.2 294816  8036 ?        S    15:44   0:00
/usr/local/sbin/kamailio -f /usr/local/etc/kamailio/kamaili .cfg -P
/var/run/kamailio/kamailio.pid -m 64 -M 4 -u root -g root*

Thank you,
Arun