[SR-Users] Kamailio TCP Proxy

Andrew Mason mason12 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 23:48:27 CET 2014

Hi All,

I am testing SIP messages through the proxy from one client to another and
the sender specifies TCP as the transport but Kamailio seems to overwrite
this and chooses UDP (TCP is specified in the contact header).

The receivers are manually registered using kamctl ul add so i am not sure
if this is forcing UDP or something else - I have redirected the messages
to wireshark and attached an example of Kamailio adding its VIA headers but
specifying UDP (taken from destination).

Basically I am getting TCP to Proxy the UDP from Proxy to Dest?

Thanks
Andrew

[image: Inline images 1]