[SR-Users] host undefined

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 11:45:06 CET 2014

On 21/11/14 18:01, Olle E. Johansson wrote:

> On 21 Nov 2014, at 14:02, Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com
> <mailto:miconda at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>> Check if you route properly the OPTIONS requests that could be sent
>> by Asterisk -- if they are not answered, asterisk is unregistering
>> the user. Watch the network traffic to view what happens.
> Asterisk never unregisters anything...
> This device has no Qualify, it's "unmonitored", so Asterisk is not
> sending OPTIONS.
>
> Just a quick note...

thanks for clarifications - not having much insight of Asterisk, the
remark was because he reported that after some time, then host becomes
undefined. I know that asterisk is removing records from its location
table if options are not replied with 200ok -- when/why/how it does it,
it's not on my table.

Are there any other situations when asterisk would update a location record?

> /O
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Daniel
>>
>> On 20/11/14 18:20, Javier Ricke wrote:
>>> ------phona A-------kamailio---------asterisk-----
>>>
>>> serverjavier-desktop*CLI> sip show peers
>>> Name/username             Host
>>>  Dyn Forcerport Comedia    ACL Port     Status      Description
>>>                  Realtime
>>> JavierTren/1000           152.74.xxx.xxx
>>>  D  Yes        Yes            5060     Unmonitored
>>>                Cached RT
>>> 1 sip peers [Monitored: 0 online, 0 offline Unmonitored: 1 online, 0
>>> offline]
>>> serverjavier-desktop*CLI> sip show peers
>>> Name/username             Host
>>>  Dyn Forcerport Comedia    ACL Port     Status      Description
>>>                  Realtime
>>> 0 sip peers [Monitored: 0 online, 0 offline Unmonitored: 0 online, 0
>>> offline]
>>>

>>> in host appear sofphone's ip, but spend time and host is undefinid,
>>> therefore asterisk dont could route
>>> call...
>>> plz help :D

>> --