[SR-Users] [OT] About next Kamailio World, May 27-29, 2014, in Berlin

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 09:45:13 CEST 2014

Hello,

we have preliminarily booked May 27-29, 2014 for the next Kamailio World
event, hosted again by FhG Fokus Institute in Berlin. It was really hard
to find a time frame during April and May 2015, because of different
dates for Catholic and Orthodox Easters, 1st of May as well as quite
some many public holidays in Germany.

I am writing to see if anyone is aware of any major blocker for that
time frame. Write me directly and we will see if anything can be done,
selected the best options based on constraints.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla