[SR-Users] duplicate information in siptrace table

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 10:00:10 CEST 2014

Hello,

indeed the code is storing once as a global message and then one copy
for each value in traced_user_avp.

The purpose of traced_user_avp was to be able to enable tracing of a
user by some portal/api, byt the user itself, so the portal displays
only the records which have the value of the user column matching the
watcher.

It will require a patch to get this option (don't store the global
record) in siptrace module.

A solution for now is to use rtimer with sqlops to delete periodically
the records that have an empty user value.

On 08/10/14 17:16, Fred wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I use Kamailio 4.1.3 with siptrace module. In the sip_trace table I
> see duplicate information, one line with empty and one line with
> filled traced_user column.
> The empty lines are useless for me, I would like only entries with
> traced_user information.
>
> Here the siptrace part of kamailio.cfg:
>
> #### Parameters for Siptrace module
> modparam("siptrace", "db_url", DBURL)
> modparam("siptrace", "trace_on", 1)
> modparam("siptrace", "trace_flag", 22)
> modparam("siptrace", "trace_sl_acks", 0)
> modparam("siptrace", "traced_user_avp", "$avp(s:user)")
> modparam("siptrace", "trace_delayed", 0)
>
> ###### SIP Trace Config in main route
>    if (!is_method("OPTIONS")) {
>       if (!ds_is_from_list("2")) {
>          $avp(s:user) = $fU;
>       } else {
>          $avp(s:user) = $rU;
>       };
>       if (is_avp_set("$avp(s:user)")){
>          sip_trace();
>          #setflag(22);
>       };
>    };
>
> Has anyone a tip for me how I can get rid of the empty traced_user lines?
>
> Regards
> Fred

Daniel-Constantin Mierla