[SR-Users] Kamailio Infront of Asterisk with remote PBX

Kenny Watson KWatson at geniusppt.com
Thu Oct 23 15:12:27 CEST 2014

Hi,

I have a few asterisk servers providing some basic SIP trunking and routing.

We have remote PBXs trunked onto asterisk which calls come into asterisk and are routing down to extensions on the remote PBX via prefix routing.

I'm looking to have a central Kamailio Registrar/Proxy/Loadbalancer which Invites come into and are routed out to either SIP phones which are registered or to the remote PBX.

I'm looking for some advice as to which modules would be best to use to achieve this as the remote PBXs will be dynamically registered rather than fixed gateways.

Please let me know what further information would be helpful.

Thanks
Kenny Watson