[SR-Users] Help to build a Kamailio SBC

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 12:46:09 CEST 2014

Hello,

understanding the config file is going to take some time, so it is
unlikely many will have the spare time for it.

You have to provide more specific details, like the sip trace (ngrep on
kamailio server sip ports) for the issue, presenting what are the
parties involved in sending and receiving, then what is wrong and what
should be there.

Then we can eventually discover what is the part of the config dealing
with that and how can be fixed.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Next Kamailio Advanced Trainings 2014 - http://www.asipto.com