[SR-Users] paid support plans

Mike Hancock mhancock at bridge-comm.net
Tue Sep 16 21:46:23 CEST 2014

Hello,

We have recently installed the 4.0 Siremis/Kamailio 4.1 on Centos 6.5, to use as our SBC for our VoIP/hosted PBX. We struggled with the installation and aren't sure if it is in fact complete.  We weren't able to find documentation that explained the correct setup and implementation of the server.

I would like to purchase support to help to get this up and running as well as configured to get us going.

We currently use FreePBX VMs for our customer with connections directly from our carriers to the servers. We would like to use this as a session border controller to existing deployments, another instance as the front end to the asterisk servers, and API information to connect to our portal to allow customers to maintain certain areas of their systems.

Please contact me so we can get together to get this going as soon as possible.

Thank you very much!

Mike Hancock
Managing Partner
Bridge Communications, LLC
678-845-7600 Main
678-845-7616 Fax
678-845-7602 Direct
[bridge-logo-email Signature]
* VoIP, Hosted PBX, Key, & PBX Telephone Systems
* Voice, Data, & Fiber Optic Cable Installation
* Wireless Broadband Internet & Networking
* Access Control, Audio & Video Systems