[SR-Users] Fritzbox issues kamailio 4.0.7 regarding stale nonce?

Daniel Tryba d.tryba at pocos.nl
Tue Apr 7 13:14:08 CEST 2015

On Tuesday 07 April 2015 12:29:16 Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
> Did this happen only after upgrading to kamailio 4.0.7? I don't remember
> any recent changes in dealing with stale nonce, therefore should be same
> code for 4.0.1 and 4.0.7.

Yes, downgrading fixed this behavior.

> Do you have enabled one time nonce feature?

No, I'm using all defaults, with auth_db:

if(!www_authenticate("$td", "subscriber"))
{
   www_challenge("$td", "1");
}

The goal is to upgrade to latest 4.2.x, but as intermediate I did a quick
upgrade from Debian/oldstable to Debian/stable with latest 4.0.x.

I'll try to test these devices against 4.2.x. But firmware updates (apparantly
not available to our internation versions) for these devices contain following
fix: http://avm.de/service/downloads/download/show/16020/

Telefonie:
Behoben - keine Registrierung von SIPGate Trunking

I have no idea if kamailio is being used in this setup.

--

Telefoon: 088 0100 700
Sales: sales at pocos.nl | Service: servicedesk at pocos.nl
http://www.pocos.nl/ | Croy 9c, 5653 LC Eindhoven | Kamer van Koophandel