[SR-Users] fifo error and kamailio wont start

Joli Martinez mrjoli021 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 15:28:31 CEST 2015

Hello,

I am installing the latest version of Kamailio on CentOS 7 from Git.
Everything compiled correctly, but when I try to start it I am getting a
fifo error and Kamailio wont start

[error]
kamailio: : <core> [cfg.y:3428]: yyerror_at(): parse error in config file
/usr/local/etc/kamailio/kamailio.cfg, line 296, column 39: Can't initialize
shared memory
kamailio: ERROR: mi_fifo [mi_fifo.c:271]: mi_destroy(): FIFO stat failed:
Bad address
kamailio: Starting kamailio:
kamailio.service: control process exited, code=exited status=1
systemd: Failed to start LSB: Kamailio (OpenSER) - the Open Source SIP
Server.
systemd: Unit kamailio.service entered failed state.
[/error]

any suggestions on how to fix this?