[SR-Users] Expect the kamailio's sip account is unregistered state when the client app is shutdown

Filip Malenka filip.malenka at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 11:20:56 CEST 2015

Hi,

thank you for your reply..
Unfortunately I wansn't able to determine if OPTIONS packets are sent.
When I observe the /var/log/syslog for kamailio messages I see only
NOTIFY requests about presence, no OPTIONS.
I assume they are not beeing sent, how do I turn them on?
I found a module "options" while googling for a solution, but in my
kamailio.cfg it is not loaded and I have no options.so module listed in
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/kamailio/modules

How do I turn on OPTIONS and verify they were sent?

By the way, just a thought, can it be that NATSIPPING works only with
UDP? Because all UAs I use communicate over TLS. Does nat sip pinging
work with TLS too?

Thank you much for patience :)