[SR-Users] rtpengine rewrite sdp for second time

Virmantas Variakojis virmantas.variakojis at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 20:13:35 CEST 2015

Hi,

I have a situation like this:
I have kamailio with 3 NIC's. I'm sending INVITE to first provider over
NIC1. Before sending INVITE I use rtpengine_manage to rewrite sdp body with
IP that is on NIC1:
rtpengine_manage ("replace-origin replace-session-connection
direction=intvlan direction=prov1 ICE=remove");

If first provider fails i want to send INVITE for the same call to second
provider. But if i use like this:
rtpengine_manage ("replace-origin replace-session-connection
direction=intvlan direction=prov2 ICE=remove");
or (because ip of prov1 is allready set):
rtpengine_manage ("replace-origin replace-session-connection
direction=prov1 direction=prov2 ICE=remove");
rtpengine ignores my changes as said in documentation: "The direction must
only be specified in for initial SDP offer; answers or subsequent offers
can omit this option."

and if I try to set ip like this:
rtpengine_manage ("replace-origin replace-session-connection
media-address=X.X.X.X ICE=remove");
SDP body is doubled: it leaves old values and adds the new one.

What i'm doing wrong or how can I rewrite SDP for second time? Thanks in
advance for answer!