[SR-Users] RTPEngine Intermittent One Way Audio Issue SRTP => RTP

Tim Chubb tim.chubb at voicesimplified.com
Sat Feb 7 09:09:33 CET 2015

Hi,

I am currently experiencing an intermittent one way audio issue, when using RTPEngine and proxying between srtp  and rtp.  There is no apparent pattern, I have managed to repeat the  on the 7th, 23rd, and 63rd calls to a test number, where upon connection only audio in the RTP => SRTP direction was working.  All other test calls worked as normal.  Digging through the RTPEngine log file the only abnormalities I can see are: Discarded invalid SRTP packet: authentication failed entries on the calls that had the one way audio issue.

What could be causing this?

Thanks

Tim.