[SR-Users] Using MariaDB with sqlops sql_query_async

davy van de moere davy.van.de.moere at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 19:44:57 CET 2015

Does anyone know if the async queries of kamailio work with mariadb? I'm on
kamailio 4.2.3, and I can't get the async way of querying to work. I don't
get any errors, but I don't see the queries to be executed.

the relevant part of my config is:

loadmodule "db_mysql.so"

loadmodule "sqlops.so"

modparam("sqlops","sqlcon","ca=>mysql://kamailio:kamailiorw@localhost
/kamailio")

sql_query_async("ca", "insert into cdr_events (callid) values ('$ci') ");

When just replace sql_query_async with sql_query, I do see inserts passing
by.

Do I just bluntly miss something? Or does someone have some good pointers?

Thx!

Davy