[SR-Users] Queue implementation in kamailio

Ansuman Manna - Asergis Telecom ansuman.manna at asergis.in
Sat Jan 3 13:34:21 CET 2015

Hi,

 I am developing a system using Kamailio 4.2.1 as a front-end to a group
of

 Asterisk servers. All of the usual functionality (registations,

 inbound, outbound, internal calls) are fine.  We need to add call
queueing

 to the system.

 I looked at the mohqueue module and read that we can use mohq_process()

 send inbound calls to a suitably defined queue, based on the incoming
URI.

 But think is that how can I get sip extension status in the particular
queue?

 Any help would be appreciated.

      Thanks.

Regards,

Ansuman Manna

Software Developer

Asergis Telecom Services Private Limited

Office Tel: +91 11 6606 8400

Office Fax: +91 112554 5156

http://www.asergis.in <http://www.asergis.in>