[SR-Users] CDRs for failed calls

Will Ferrer will.ferrer at switchsoft.com
Wed Jan 28 05:08:19 CET 2015

Hi Mickael

Have you tried looking at these examples in the ACC module to see if what
you are looking for can be accomplished at least as far creating ACC
records:

http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/4.0.x/modules/acc.html#idp1626120
http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/4.0.x/modules/acc.html#idp1628288
http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/4.0.x/modules/acc.html#idp1632512
http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/4.0.x/modules/acc.html#idp1644232

We also use a mysql routine to move ACC into CDRs in the database, so if we
wan't CDRs for failed calls I would modify our routine to make them.

While we do not use it our selves, there is this info here on having the
ACC module make CDRs:
http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/4.0.x/modules/acc.html#idp91080

I hope that helps.

All the best.