[SR-Users] RTPengine+Kamailio, 200 OK without DTLS fingerprint

Vasiliy Ganchev vasiliy.ganchev at wildix.com
Tue Jun 2 12:35:01 CEST 2015

Richard Fuchs wrote
> On 29/05/15 11:16 AM, Vasiliy Ganchev wrote:
>> On May 29, 2015; 3:19pm, Richard Fuchs wrote:
>>> A good way to start debugging this is to run rtpengine with log-level 7
>>> and post the full log for such a call.
>> Hi Richard! Thanks for answer!
>> Call log written on WS_Kamailio, rtpengine with log-level 7
>> Call from UA_WS 272 calling to UA_SIP 271 attached.
>> 200OK_without_DTLS_fingerprint_log_for_list.txt
>> <http://sip-router.1086192.n5.nabble.com/file/n138286/200OK_without_DTLS_fingerprint_log_for_list.txt>
>
> Looks like you're making an RTP/SAVPF offer to a client that speaks
> RTP/AVPF only, and you're neglecting to instruct rtpengine to do any
> translation between the two. The solution is to include the "RTP/AVPF"
> flag in the offer.
>
> There's also a stray "delete" in there, which you may want to eliminate.
> It's harmless as it is, but it probably shouldn't be there.
>
> Cheers

Hi Richard!
Thank you for your reply and suggested solution. You was right, in 200 OK
was set RTP/AVPF (and in offer
RTP/SAVPF) and I did nothing with this mismatch.
Now, playing around with flags for RTPengine, I have one questions for such
case:
Browser send INVITE with RTP/SAVPF, RTPengine send forward to client with
RTP/AVPF
When comes 200 OK with RTP/AVPF  RTPengine change it to RTP/SAVPF and
forward to browser. In this case I got in browser log:

setRemoteDescription() | error: +5ms Failed to set remote answer sdp: Offer
and answer descriptions m-lines are not matching. Rejecting answer.

Does this configuration has to work, or on the whole path has to be only one
profile RTP/AVPF or RTP/SAVPF?
Thanks in advance!
Cheers