[SR-Users] missing BYE when 2 redundant kamailio servers share the same database

Ding Ma mading087 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 14:52:49 CET 2015

We use TLS for SIP. The Wireshark pcap would be encrypted. I’ll try to get a pcap anyway. Wonder if there is a way to dump pcap from inside kamailio.

All the requests within dialog are routed through 2 kamailio instances. We want to make sure each phone only sends requests through its registrar.

I have included pjsua logs in subsequent emails in this thread. Those logs have SIP messages, but only provide client perspective.

Thanks for the help,

Ding