[SR-Users] Double record routes

Mickael Marrache mickaelmarrache at gmail.com
Tue May 5 21:32:52 CEST 2015

Hi,

After making some tests, I found that if I configure the VIP interface
before the non-VIP one, all works fine.

listen=tcp:VIP:5060

listen=tcp:nonVIP:5060

Double RR is still enabled but only one RR header is added (with the VIP
interface). Also, only one Via header is added (with the VIP interface). The
incoming INVITE is forwarded using a random source port, not 5060. I assume
it is the source port used to establish the TCP connection with the proxy
(next hop from the load balancer). However, this port doesn't appear in the
inserted RR and Via headers - don't know why.

Mickael