[SR-Users] kamailio V 4.2.4 IMS_Charging ro_session_timeout question

ycaner yasin.caner at netgsm.com.tr
Fri May 8 07:43:51 CEST 2015

Thanks Carsten;
As you wrote , in Update transaction there is Final Unit.. it is all
problem. Thanks.
I read your blog and stories. These are really cool.   I winned to fight
with our manager about IMS and begin to diggin IMS. if i succes i am gonna
entegrate to IMS our Voice system.  Could you give me any book ,pdf advice
to learn Diameter CSCF .
And does CSCF supports User-Data Request/Answer ?
Thanks