[SR-Users] Domain register_myself

DanB danb.lists at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 13:22:55 CET 2015

Hey Guys,

I was recently playing with "register_myself" setting of the domain
module (which I was the impression that I have used it successfully in
the past) and I have the feeling it does not longer behave.

I have the following config:

"""
modparam("domain", "db_url", DBURL)
modparam("domain", "register_myself", 1)

  # block foreign domains here
     if !is_uri_host_local() {
         sl_send_reply("603","Only local domains accepted");
         exit;
     }
"""

Based on the register_myself setting I would expect that
is_uri_host_local passes the request but it does not although the
request is towards the IP address of my server.

Is this the intended behavior or am I just unlucky and hit a bug?

Ta,
DanB