[SR-Users] how to use data received from diameter answer(CCA) in kamailio config script

Carsten Bock carsten at ng-voice.com
Fri Oct 2 10:09:34 CEST 2015

Hi Suresh,

at the moment, there is no native way to retrieve this information
from script. If you want to retrieve additional information from the
CCA, you will have to implement that into the diameter_charging
module, which would result in a custom implementation.

Thanks,
Carsten

> Hi,
>
> I want retrieve the data present in the Credit-Control-Answer response from
> diameter in kamailio configuration script. Is there any provision in
> kamailio 4.1.x (or) later?
>
> Any suggestions are appreciated.
>
>  Regards,
> Suresh Tummala

Carsten Bock
CEO (Geschäftsführer)

ng-voice GmbH
Schomburgstr. 80
D-22767 Hamburg / Germany

http://www.ng-voice.com
mailto:carsten at ng-voice.com

Office +49 40 5247593-0
Fax +49 40 5247593-99

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 120189
Geschäftsführer: Carsten Bock
Ust-ID: DE279344284

Hier finden Sie unsere handelsrechtlichen Pflichtangaben:
http://www.ng-voice.com/imprint/