[SR-Users] Changed the bindport of Kamailio but still listening to older port

amjad ali amjadali_bb at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 2 08:56:49 CEST 2015

Hi,
I am scratching my head for one month to get this sorted and I have spent so many hours but couldn't figure out. Please help !
I have changed the bind port to 5099 but it is still listening to the previous port even I have rebooted the system.
My Code is :
kamailio.bindip = "192.168.1.105" desc  "Kamailio IP Address"kamailio.bindport = "5099" desc "kamailio port"
However, when I restart kamailio service it shows that it is still listening to 5060 (attached the screen shot)
Regards,Amjad