[SR-Users] Prepend values to PSTN gateway?

Federico Cabiddu federico.cabiddu at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 15:43:18 CEST 2015

Hi,
for this kind of operations you really have a lot of possible choices with
kamailio.
Some examples:

1) operating directly on $ru, since it is a r/w pseudovariable (
http://www.kamailio.org/wiki/cookbooks/devel/pseudovariables#ru_-_request_uri
)
2) use textops module's susbst_uri function
http://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/devel/modules/textops.html#textops.f.subst_uri
3) use avp_pushto from avpops module (
http://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/devel/modules/avpops.html#avpops.f.avp_pushto
)