[SR-Users] SQLOPS select database in realtime

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) manwe at aholab.ehu.es
Tue Apr 5 13:57:16 CEST 2016

Hi all

I have multiple auth credentials split among multiple databases (same server).
I want to extract the password from the correct database for each request and
pass it as arameter to the auth functions.

The problem is, how can I use sqlops and select the correct database in
realtime? the db connection already contains the database to connect to.

Would it if I use a default connection but I put the db I want i the query?
Something like:

select * from database.table ...
select * from $avp(s:database).table where i=1...

cheers,

Jon