[SR-Users] Kamailio Cluster

Federico Cabiddu federico.cabiddu at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 09:17:41 CET 2016

Hi,
a solution in this case could be making usage of Path header (
https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc3327).

You have to load the path module

http://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/devel/modules/path.html

and enabled its usage in registrar module

http://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/devel/modules/registrar.html#registrar.p.use_path

If you plan to use REGISTER replication through t_replicate() just call
add_path() before replicating the message to the other server(s).
If you use a shared database with db_mode = 3, call msg_apply_changes (
http://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/devel/modules/textopsx.html#textopsx.f.msg_apply_changes)
before saving the contact. In this case also be sure to set
path_check_local parametr of the registrar module (
http://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/devel/modules/registrar.html#registrar.p.path_check_local)
to 1.

Cheers,

Federico