[SR-Users] Registration Failure - IMS

Carsten Bock carsten at ng-voice.com
Mon Feb 22 09:49:46 CET 2016

Hi,

quick note:
It should not be necessary to change any source-code to make the
reginfo work. At least on my setups this is not needed.
I'll check with my own configs later today or tomorrow, to help you out here.

Thanks,
Carsten

Carsten Bock
CEO (Geschäftsführer)

ng-voice GmbH
Millerntorplatz 1
20359 Hamburg / Germany

http://www.ng-voice.com
mailto:carsten at ng-voice.com

Office +49 40 5247593-40
Fax +49 40 5247593-99

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 120189
Geschäftsführer: Carsten Bock
Ust-ID: DE279344284

Hier finden Sie unsere handelsrechtlichen Pflichtangaben:
http://www.ng-voice.com/imprint/