[SR-Users] catching lost websocket ua

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 12:12:05 CET 2016

On 29/02/16 09:21, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:
>
>>> Also, an index on connection_id would need to be created for location
>>> table.
>> there is already a connection_id in the database table location? Or do
>> you mean something else?
> Yes, but no index on it.  Without an index, it may take a long time to
> delete a record based on connection_id.

ohh, it was apparently too early, I missed the 'index'.

The index can be useful if there is an operation in the config file,
because I think the module doesn't do any match internally only on this
column.

Also, it may be needed to be done in relation with server_id, if the
same location table is shared between different server instances that
use server_id identifiers.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training, Berlin, March 7-9, 2016 - http://www.asipto.com